Saturday, October 11, 2014

Merry Christmas for Merry Monday #129- Neon Colors

This is my 2nd post today.  I got my card done for Merry Monday #129  - use neon colors on your Christmas card.
I don't know if you can see it but the tree, star and mats are cut from DCWV Glitzy Brights and looks real pretty in person.  I cut the tree with Sizzix Christmas Tree #2 and colored the tree trunk with a brown Sharpie marker.  I used SU rhinestones and colored them with Sharpie markers to match the colors. The DSP is from Simple Stories DIY Boutique 6x6 pad.  The stripe paper had just the right colors in it.   The sentiment is from Inspired By Stamping Festive Frames.  The card base is MFT Smooth White CS.

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, JoAnn! The rhinestones are the perfect touch. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect neon striped paper! What a lovely backdrop it makes for the pretty tree! Love how you've colored the sequins to match! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, your tree is so pretty. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.