Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My Mini Album

Hi everyone, I have to warn you this post is full of photos.  It is a file folder mini album I made with photos of me and my hubby through the years.  My friend and I had made one at a class over at Stamper's Cove in Sarasota, FL and since I had the directions, I made another one.  All the papers are from Recollections Union Square 12x12 pad and all the edges have been inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  The mats are all black CS.  I have used various stamps & dies from Verve, My Favorite Things and Close to My Heart.  The print on the front and back covers and the last page is in the orignal DSP.

 There is a pocked on the inside cover and has 2 photo mats with photos on both sides.

 This photo shows the above page opened.

 This photo also shows the next page opened.
 There is a pocket on the left page with a photo mat in it.

 This last photo was taken in Dec. 2013 by our daughter.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.  I hope you weren't bored.  This is special to me and I wanted to share it.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful album, JoAnn! A wonderful book of happy memories! I think we all need more of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...how could I be bored...I was in tears as I gazed through these beautiful photos! This looks amazing JoAnn....I hope it wasn't to painful for you to do and brought you some sense of piece and happiness as you poured your love, time and heart into it! Incredible job! Love the colors you chose too! HUGS! So glad you messaged me! We will see each other soon...I hope! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nancy. I am glad you like it. Yes, it helped me to make it. Love Ya too!

      Delete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors and the photos are perfect. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic mini album Nancy! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous!! What a wonderful keepsake and tribute. Hugest of cyber hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.